- Or call us on: 0845 6005 925
Talk to us about opening a Cash ISA.
What's in it for me?
An ISA is a simple, easy-to-use account - the interest you get paid on your savings is tax–free, giving you a higher return.
- Open a Cash ISA with just £50.
- Save up to £5,760 in your 2013/14 allowance.
- Save in a lump sum or as a regular savings plan
- Instant access to your cash.
- Manage your ISA in branch.
- Earn competitive interest rates. Interest is calculated daily on the cleared balance in your account and credited annually in April.
* AER stands for annual equivalent rate, this illustrates what the rate would be if interest was paid and compounded once each year. Interest is paid annually
Rates available from close of business 05.04.13
|Cash ISA balances
Interest rates Gross p.a./AER
How do I open a Cash ISA?
- Read the important information and summary box.
- Apply by:
-calling into your nearest branch;
-phoning 0845 6005 925; or
-emailing us using this contact form.
If you do not already have an account with us, we’ll need some form of identification such as a driving licence or passport. We’ll also need proof of your address (such as a utility bill) as well as your date of birth and National Insurance Number.
Back to top